Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Start of the infamous blogging...


My sister-in-laws Emily, Karrie and Meagan have finally convinced me to start blogging. So I'm trying it out. Not saying that I'll like it yet... I'll find out.
I never really wanted to start blogging because I feel like I'm writing a journal for all to see...
So I had to put an old pic of my daughter's (Jena Belle) face in disgust... because I just can't describe my feeling in any other way.

I also wanted to thank Emily for what you put on your blog for my b-day. It was so very sweet.

Ever since I have married into the Truman Family I have been surrounded by your support and love. Thank you. It has amazed me how tight your family is... it's so great, and I'm so blessed to be apart of it. Love you all.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, you did it - finally!!! Welcome to the blogishpere! I understand about journaling, that's so cheesy when people do that - but I think it's just another way we can all stay connected even though we are all so far apart from each other! Can't wait to read more about your days and adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! You are now a blogger! I love you pic of jena..your feeling of disgust..LOL. sooo funny!! Cant wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that picture of her!!! glad you have a blog now, looks good so far:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the cyber world... where we can all spy on each other. ;) I don't have a pampered chef website anymore cuz it costs money and I'm almost going to be kicked off the deal for not selling anything anyways, so no worries. I don't even know how the online thing with my number works, i guess I could check it out if you want to order something again. Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete