Friday, October 28, 2011

Jake's been busy driving... from Washington to Utah, then Canada, and hopefully back to Washington... and hopefully soon. WE MISS HIM!
ShayLynne has been asking for the past three-four days to go home, and the truth is... I don't really know where home is. I know she is referring to Olympia, because that is where her bed is, but where are we going to be living by the end of November? I know the Lord has a plan, and we need to seek for the answers... and that is why Jake has been doing sooo... much driving. I can't wait for this time of tribulation to be over, but also trying to keep in mind to be so very grateful for all that we are blessed with. Sooo... blessed.
I have been contemplating a lot of the Lord's guidance in molding me into who I am today, and I know there is still A LOT to improve, but I'm happy. Happy with my children, happy with my husband, happy with our health (even though I need to step it up on exercising a bit more. I know... I've been slacking.), and we always need to improve more spiritually, but we have goals... and we have been working on them... and that definitely makes me happy.

The girls have been having fun. I have pictures of a couple of pumpkin patches that we have visited... we were even able to buy a box of apples to press our own apple cider, delicious!






The girls loved the huge slide. Even Eli was having fun. We went to a Berry Patch in Grandview and they had a wonderful hay pyramid, fire pits to roast hot dogs and marshmallows, hay rides, kiddie maze, petting zoo, and more.












Grandma B got three new little goats that the girls enjoyed bottle feeding. Even ShayLynne got brave... She is afraid of all animals, but we are hoping to change that.










We were able to stay in our house in Zillah for probably the last time. The girls enjoyed playing in their corner hiding place.

For Halloween Jena was a Southern Belle, ShayLynne was Strawberry Shortcake, and Kayla was a monkey. They had tons of fun trunker treating, and tricker treating the day of Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Angela! so enjoyed your blog and getting caught up on the happenings!
    always love from me to you!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I haven't read your blog and didn't see these updates from way back when!! Hahaha!!! Loved the pics of the girls in their costumes! SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete